Facility Management Services
Facility management services imply the use of a third-party service provider to maintain part of building facility or outsourcing the management of entire facilities, as we are the best facility company in Delhi and Ncr, therefore we know how to satisfy the clients with our professional facility management services. Facility Management Services to an organization ensures that its buildings, systems, and services support core operations and processes that execute this service professionally in changing conditions. It includes hard services or building operation and maintenance services. Soft services or support services, and energy management services.
HARD SERVICES INCLUDES
- Building management
- Plumbing and water management
- Carpentry and masonry.
- And many more.
SOFT SERVICES INCLUDES
- Housekeeping and Janitorial service
- Gardening and Landscaping service
- Pantry services
- Guest house management services
- And many more.
We at SFM offer a commitment to proving the highest standards of health and safety.
Facility Managers have responsibilities in the following area’s:
- Maintenance Work
- Statutory Compliance
- Commercial Activities
Facilities Manager Ensures the Following: –
- Manages facilities & operations.
- Ensures smooth operations of all equipment.
- Takes care of safety
- Takes care of maintenance and operation schedules
- Overlooks housekeeping to ensure cleanness
- Overlooks kitchen and restaurant to ensure quality of food.
Responsibilities of The Facilities Manager Towards Staff Engaged in Facilities Operations:-
- To be proactive in obtaining feedback from front line staff, in relation to maintenance issues.
- To undertake risk assessments to comply with workplace legislation.
- To be the primary interface with the residential and corporate or commercial sector within the zoned areas, to liaise and organise moves and changes
Their Roles in Relation to Staff Are: –
- Ensuring the proper use of dress code for staff.
- Directing, organising and refilling staff accordingly.
- Organising employees shifts, ensuring cover and appropriate numbers of staff to your place to cover all daily tasks.
- Recording, keeping and reporting incidents and accidents in relations to health & safety rules.
- Providing right equipment for staff to perform their duties accordingly.
- Minimising failure in delivering services.
- Referring employees for training.
- We are having specialize hr team, that will solve staff’s problems such as pay issues and complaints.
- Maintain high morale and motivation among the employees without compromising the running of operations.
- Overall responsibility for payroll costs and submission of weekly timesheets.
- Maintain high staff satisfaction and manage staff turnover.
- Ensure all staff receive regular reviews and appraisals.
- Carry on regular audit checks on standards.
Responsibilities of the facilities manager toward customers are: –
Being a strategic planner who helps to organise day to day operations of a business, paying special attention to the premises the business is using, facilities manager bears an important role towards customers in order to achieve the firm’s goal’s knowing their responsibilities towards customers is vital in order to be a good facilities manager.
These duties are based on four major principles:: –
- Good customer service.
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Customer empathy.
WE LIVE BY OUR CORE VALUES: –
WHY WE ARE : –
- We regular conduct workplace inspection for best results.
- We provide regular cleaning program both during and before and after shifts.
As we are The TOP facility company in Delhi NCR, we always keep your commercial premises looking more attractive, inviting, fresh, and clean and the kind of environment we all love to live and work in.